- First, we seek to understand your vision, define your goals and align with them.
- Next, we identify the practices that truly drive value for your business and attack whatever stands in the way: gaps in skills, inefficient processes, inefficient structure, antiquated systems or a combination of these.
- Finally, we help you establish the necessary financial structure to decrease capital requirements, increase profitability and release the full potential of your business.
Because every situation is different, every engagement is customized.
In most cases, one of the following solutions is the starting point.
Strategy & Execution
Bring collective c-suite experience to bear on your toughest business challenges—those you are facing now, those you may not even know you have and those that have yet to appear. AvinnaCFO’s strategic planning and execution process includes a comprehensive review of your business, leaving you confident about the future.
Explore Strategy & Execution
This includes deep dives into:
- Organizational Structure Like most teams, you probably have some gaps. We take a customized approach to fill them with the right blend of hiring and outsourcing so your current people remain focused on what they do best.
- Systems and Technology The accounting system that brought you from $1 million to $10 million in revenues will probably not take you to $100 million. We know the software packages with efficiencies to handle greater volume, and we help you implement and consolidate them into an efficient, scalable financial reporting platform that supports the decisions you need to make.
- Objectives and Measurement A growing business needs clear goals and the means to measure progress. We lead you through the hard work of defining and prioritizing where you want your business to go. Then we give you the metrics that hold your team accountable and keep you on the right path.
Get ready for the change you know your business needs. Whether you are a founder looking to exit or a leadership team seeking investment capital to jumpstart growth, AvinnaCFO helps you plan a smooth transition.
Explore Transition Planning
We take you through all the details of:
- Valuation What is your business really worth? And what should it be worth when the time comes to source new capital? We are highly skilled at determining both a price and transactional structure that honors the work you have put into your business while ensuring a sure-footed posture toward the future.
- Investment Optimization We know what private equity firms and investment bankers look for when evaluating companies. We show you how to maximize your appeal and assess how long it will take to land a financial partner. Then, we walk with you through the necessary changes in structure, operations and documentation to get you to the transaction. And we even help you find the right investor!
- Change Management The transaction is only a small part of a transition. We also help you care for the human aspect of change, bringing clarity to roles/responsibilities and casting a vision that reinvigorates your team. Our track record alone builds trust in the midst of an uncertain situation.
Break free from hindrances and shift to value creation that hides within your business. Many entrepreneurs have the nagging feeling that business could be growing faster—if only you knew what to do. This might be you.
Explore Growth Acceleration
AvinnaCFO’s growth acceleration program gives you answers, analyzing every aspect of your business to unlock value:
- Human Resources We perform a thorough skills analysis, advise on insource/outsource decisions and establish a scalable structure to hire and onboard needed talent.
- Operations Your business exists because you know how to do what your customers find valuable. We maximize your value by ensuring pricing, terms and billing are optimized for scale.
- Finance Do you need a loan? An equity infusion? More cash flow to fund growth? All of the above? We advise you on the right capital to seek and then help secure and allocate it to maximize returns.
- Accounting A larger scale requires quicker transaction management and faster access to data in order to steer the ship. We implement robust, streamlined accounting and reporting systems.
- Acquisitions Sometimes the best way to grow is through acquisition. We evaluate targets and successfully integrate them into your culture.